- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 oz package of beef budding meat, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp worcestershire sauce
Finely chop 6 scallions.
Finely chop 1 2 oz package of beef budding meat.
Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine well.
Once welled combined dump the entire mixture on a sheet of saran wrap on the counter.
Form a ball
Wrap well with the saran wrap.
Chill for at least one hour to solidify the cheese ball.
Is there a serving amount for a cheese ball? I’d eat this whole batch by myself. So, I’m going to say serves 1.